# GEO databases
# Supported geo databases
- Keitaro Geo (recommended). Keitaro Geo is IP-Country-Region-City-ISP Database. Available by default at Keitaro version 10 and higher. Keitaro Geo is approximately equal by characterstics and class to IP2Location DB4
- IP2Location PX2: proxy, vpn
- IP2Location DB3 Country-Region-City
- IP2Location DB4 Country-Region-City-ISP
- Sypex Geo City Lite
- Sypex Geo City
NOT SUPPORTED! To get these databases you have to contact Maxmind support to get files only in legacy-formats:
- Maxmind City Lite (country, region, city)
- Maxmind City Full (country, region, city)
- Maxmind ISP (country, region, city, ISP)
- Maxmind Connection Types
- Maxmind Country (country)
# How can I improve the quality of Country and City lookups?
Use full versions of geo databases.
# How often are the databases updated?
- Keitaro Geo, IP2Location, Maxmind, and Sypex are updated monthly.
- Operators database and bots database are updated twice a month.
# How to view IP-addresses in operators or bots databases?
Databases are set in a binary format and are not for the viewing.
# How to add your own lists of operators?
It is impossible. You can use IP filter in a flow.
Keitaro supports DB3 (City) and DB4 (ISP), IP2Location PX2 database (detecting proxy, vpn).
# Automatic uploading IP2Location DBs
- Purchase DB3 or DB4 ip2location.
- Enter your login and password in Maintenance > Geo Dbs.
# Manual uploading IP2Location DBs
Purchase DB3, DB4, or PX2 database ip2location.
Upload BIN file to Keitaro:
- DB4 (ISP)
- DB3 (City)
- PX2 (vpn\proxy)
← Profile Geo profiles →