# Creating campaign
See video guide
- Campaign name. Name of the campaign.
- Domain. What domain to use for Campaign URL. One domain can be reusable for multiple campaigns.
- Alias. It is used to make campaign link unique. For example, if the domain set to
cloudserversas alias, the Campaign URL will be
- Group. Choose or create a group for the campaign.
- Source. Select or add new traffic source. All the parameters of the source will be applied to the Campaign URL.
- Flow rotation. Choose a method for traffic distribution.
- Cost model. See Cost Models.
- Traffic Loss, %. If you know what % of traffic lost between traffic source and tracker, you can set that setting. The cost is calculated as follows:
CPC = OriginalCPC/(1-(Traffic_loss/100))
- Bind visitors. If split testing option is turned on, the users who have already visited the campaign will receive exactly the same result as during the previous visit, for example, they will be sent to the same landing page. See also Bind visitors
- Uniqueness. First, the presence of a label in cookies is checked. If there are no cookies, then the presence of a device record (the pair IP + UserAgent) is checked by the internal storage. The uniqueness is checked separately for campaign, flow and for all flows at once. See Uniqueness
- Uniqueness TTL. The time the tracker considers device as unique.
- API token. Needed for Click API.
- Status. To turn on or turn off campaign. If campaign is turned off, the tracker executes the campaign that is parked to the domain. If there's no parked campaigns, it will show a blank page.
# Flow rotations
# Without rotation
Tracker selects a flow according to the positions. From the flow on the first position to the last.
How to give for each next click a new flow?
To make non-unique visitor go to the next position, add a "Uniqueness" filter in each flow.
# Split testing
The tracker selects a flow randomly according to the weight.
::: How to catch the first X clicks in campaign?
Add a flow with "Limit" filter. :::
# Cost models
- CPC (Cost Per Click). If you pay for each click.
- CPuC (Cost Per Unique Click). If you pay for unique click only.
- CPM (Cost Per a Thousand). If the price is for 1 000 clicks. In other words, the cost will be
cost = cpm / 1000.
- CPА (Cost Per Action). If you pay for each conversion.
- CPS (Cost Per Sale). If you pay only for sales (conversions with status "sale").
- RevShare (Revenue Share). If you pay the percent of each payout.
How RevShare works?
- Revenue: $1
- RevShare: 20%
- Final cost: $0.2
::: How option "Auto" works?
If the Auto option is turned off, add
cost as parameter to the Campaign URL Example,
How to send currency?
To convert the currency, add
currency parameter to Campaign URL. For example,
# Bind visitors
- Not bind—visitors. Will not bound to anything in a campaign.
- Flows. The click will go to the same flow they visited before.
- Flows, LPs—visitors. The click will go to the same flow, landing pages.
- Flows, LPs, offers The click will go to the same flow, and landing pages, and the offer they visited before.
- IP and UA. The tracker checks uniqueness of the device by its IP address and UserAgent;
- IP. The tracker checks uniqueness of the device only by IP.
- Cookie. The tracker put cookie for each device and checks uniqueness by it.
That option is not available in GDPR mode.
Read about that feature on page Integration.
Please read Parameters.
# S2S Postbacks
Please read S2S Postback.