# Creating campaign
See video guide
- Campaign name. Name of the campaign.
- Domain. What domain to use for Campaign URL One domain can be reusable for multiple campaigns.
- Alias. It uses to make campaign link unique. For example, if domain set to
cloudserversas alias, the Campaign URL will be
- Group. Choose or create a group for the campaign.
- Source. Select or add new traffic source. All the parameters of the source will be applied to Campaign URL.
- Flow rotation. Choose a method for traffic distribution.
- Cost model. See Cost Models.
- Traffic Loss, %. If you know what % of traffic lost between traffic source and tracker, you can set that setting. Cost is calculated as follows:
CPC = OriginalCPC/(1-(traffic_loss/100))
- Bind visitors. If split testing option is turned on, users who have already visited the campaign will receive exactly the same result as during the previous visit, for example, they will be sent to the same landing page. See also Bind visitors
- Uniqueness. First, the presence of a label in cookies is checked. If there are no cookies, then the presence of a device record (the pair IP + UserAgent) is checked by the internal storage. The uniqueness is checked separately for campaign, flow and for all flows at once. See Uniqueness
- Uniqueness TTL. How much time tracker must consider device as unique.
- API token. Needs for Click API.
- Status. To turn on or turn off campaign. If campaign is turned off, tracker executes the campaign that is parked to the domain. If there's no parked campaigns, it will show a blank page.
# Flow rotations
# Without rotation
Tracker selects a flow according to the positions. From the flow on first position to the last.
How to give each next click new flow?
To make non-unique visitor go to the next position, add a "Uniqueness" filter in each flow.
# Split testing
Tracker selects a flow randomly according to the weights.
::: How to catch the first X clicks in campaign?
Add a flow with "Limit" filter. :::
# Cost models
- CPC (Cost Per Click). If you pay for each click.
- CPuC (Cost Per Unique Click). If you pay for unique click only.
- CPM (Cost Per a Thousand). If the price is for 1 000 clicks. In other word, the cost will be
cost = cpm / 1000.
- CPА (Cost Per Action). If you pay for each conversion.
- CPS (Cost Per Sale). If you pay only for sales (conversions with status "sale").
- RevShare (Revenue Share). If you pay percent of each payout.
How RevShare works?
- Revenue: $1
- RevShare: 20%
- Final cost: $0.2
::: How option "Auto" works?
If the Auto option is turned off, add
cost as parameter to Campaign URL Example,
How to send currency?
To convert the currency, add
currency parameter to Campaign URL. For example,
# Bind visitors
- Do not bind—visitors. Won't be bound to anything in a campaign.
- Flows. Click will get to the same flow they visited before.
- Flows, LPs—visitors. Click will get to the same flow, and landing pages they visited before.
- Flows, LPs, offers Click will get to the same flow, landing page and the offer they visited before.
- IP and UA. Tracker checks uniqueness of the device by its IP address and UserAgent;
- IP. Tracker checks uniqueness of the device only by IP.
- Cookie. Tracker put cookie for each device and checks uniqueness by it.
That option is not available in GDPR mode.
Read about that feature on page Integration.
Please read Parameters.
# S2S Postbacks
Please read S2S Postback.