# Conversion Cap
The conversion Cap feature permits you to set a daily limit of conversions.
# Turning on Conversion Cap
- Open Offer settings
- Switch to Additional tab.
- Turn on Conversion cap.
- Daily cap. The number of conversions per day.
- Time zone You need to take into account that daily cap limit in Keitaro resets upon a new day based on the time zone selected from the Time zone field. To count conversions accurately, the daily cap time zone in Keitaro must be the same as the time zone set in the affiliate network.
- Alternative offer. The offer to which the traffic must be sent after the daily conversion limit is exceeded. Any offer from the Offers section in the tracker avaliable. You don't have to add it to a campaign or flow. If alternative offer is not chosen, Keitaro will ignore daily limit.
# Conversion Cap status
To see status of Conversion Cap, press Metrics and add Conversion cap:
Then, Conversion cap column will be added to the table
Description of colors:
- Green color - if limit is achieved
- Red color - if limit is exceeded
- Blue color - if limit isn't achieved
# Conversion Cap FAQ
What will happen if alternative offer reaches its daily limit too?
Keitaro will use the alternative offer of that offer.