# Flow monitoring
Flow monitoring allows performing tasks with flows on a schedule.
- URL of the flow. The status of a destination URL in a flow is checked.
- Landing pages. The status of landing pages in a flow is checked.
- Offers. The status of offers in a flow is checked.
- Another URL. The page at a given URL is checked.
- Doesn't respond. Checks if the page available.
- Contains. Checks if the page contains a given text.
- Doesn't contain. Checks if the page in a flow doesn't contain a given text.
- Detects by antivirus systems. Checks if antivirus software detects the something on the page.
- Always. Performs the action with every task job.
- Disable. Turns off the flow, traffic stops going to this flow.
- Grab a new URL from an external URL. As "REMOTE" action, Keitaro will get a new URL from a given address (or any external script—rotator).
- Replace to. Replaces to a new domain.
- Do nothing. The check is executed, the action is not performed.
- Webhook. Integration with external service.
The interval between task launches. The minimal interval is one minute.
# Combinations "Target + Condition"
- URL of Flow + Doesn't respond. Checks the page status to which the flow is referring to. The page is not available if its status is 400 or 500, for example, 404, or 503.
- Another URL + Doesn't respond. The same as the previous one, only the URL indicated is checked.
- URL of Flow + Blocked by antivirus software. Scans if the domain is on antivirus DB list. If the condition "no text" is set, the services do not check the text but the code of the pages.
- Another URL + Doesn't respond. The same as the previous one, only the indicated URL is checked.
- Always. Perform this action at each task operation (by time interval).
Important! Target "URL of Flow" works only with flow schema "Redirect".
# Flow monitoring FAQ
How can I check URL replace history in a flow?
There is an active monitoring indicator at the campaign page near the flow name. Click it, and the window with monitoring history will open.
How can I connect monitoring to the external domain rotator?
Choose the condition On each check, action "Get the URL from the page", and insert the address where the new URL or domain is available.
To get the URL/domain more often than once a minute, use the "REMOTE" action in the flow
What text should I insert to flow URL when the rotator is connected?
Insert any text, it will be changed automatically on the next launch of the monitoring task.
Are the macros supported in monitoring actions
No, macros are not supported in monitoring actions.