# KClient JS
Available only in Professional and Business licenses
KClient JS is based on a KClient PHP solution, but allows to integrate JS websites.
- Go to Integrations tab in a campaign's settings.
- Select KClient JS.
- Copy the code and add it to
head- the higher you put the code on a website, the earlier it will work.
After you select KClient JS solution on Integrations tab you'll see basic settings:
- Save only unique clicks - this feature allows to save only unique clicks in Keitaro's stats.
- Convert to base64 - converts integration code to base64 which makes the code unique and protects the code from blocking with brewser extensions.
- Integration Code - the final piece of the code you need to insert
# Debug mode
In case you enabled save only unique clicks feature all the data after the first opening will be saved and the following clicks will be blocked.
To test and show new data you can add a GET parameter
_new=1 to your URL. This will enable debug mode and you'll see all changes: